[SailfishDevel] SearchField focus in ListView with Qt/C++ data model

Matthias Fehring buschmann at huessenbergnetz.de
Sat Jan 18 16:50:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

I already read some posts about the SearchField losing focus after model
update.

https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-August/000615.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/devel@lists.sailfishos.org/msg02204.html

I adapted the example from the component gallery and also set currentIndex:
-1, but my SearchField still loses it's focus.

Maybe because I am using a C++ data model? I get it to work with some ugly QML
hacks, but then the UI is a bit cluttered....

Any ideas?

Beste greetings
Matthias

--
Das Gesetz hat zum Schneckengang verdorben, was Adlerflug geworden wäre.
(Friedrich Schiller - Die Räuber)

Und der Buschfunk spielt gerade "Wenn Mila schläft" von "Pascow".

www.buschmann23.de
GPG-Key: 0x720AADE0