[SailfishDevel] GPS initially shows old location

Juha Siltanen jsiltane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:48:39 UTC 2014

Chris,

I see the same behaviour. But won't the timestamp method in
QGeoPositionInfo help you? If the stamp differs a lot from current time,
then it is likely to be invalid in your case. At least that is what I see
in my application, the first update has the timestamp set to the time when
GPS was last used.

/jsl