[SailfishDevel] Font rendering bug

Michal Jerz info at my-jolla.com
Fri Jan 17 01:51:01 UTC 2014

P.S. If someone wants to try and see the font rendering issue, here's a very
simple example (simply a page showing some text):

https://app.box.com/s/zf1seb00bd9q2u9ji7u6

When launched automatically right after deployment (and when started from
the terminal by typing Biorhythms) the font is completely different than
when launched from an icon....

(Sorry, I can't find an email client that correctly follows threads on this
mailinglist)