[SailfishDevel] QML Timer stops running

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:28:02 UTC 2014

Ok, did some fast checking now. Yes you were right, QTimer doesn't work,
singleShot or not. :( But ... it works for my app because it plays audio
and it works even if the gstreamer pipeline is in paused state. My app uses
gstreamer directly but you can try some other (easier) way, I think there's
quite a few of them. Just load an audio file and set it to paused state and
timers will hopefully work just fine. Hopefully you will make it to the
harbour this way. :)