[SailfishDevel] QML Timer stops running

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 04:51:59 UTC 2014

Yes but this is from python:
https://github.com/xerxes2/panucci/blob/master/src/panucci/qml2ui/qml2main.py#L366

Now when I look at it, that code is from pre Elopocalypse, it may not
really be a QTimer but may work for you anyway. Seems to be a class
function or something.
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.1/qtcore/qtimer.html

I'm actually about to implement more logic to that method so hopefully you
get it to work. If only singleshot work would be a bit lame.