[SailfishDevel] Scriptlets in RPM hot allowed to Harbour

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Mon Jan 13 12:34:42 UTC 2014

Again not official answer: but with current rules right way is to setup application 1st in Openrepos or OBS which uses root capas, and after 1000+ people have installed it and found it working and stable, then push it to Harbour, and apply for exception for intake rules. As applications with proven track record and demand can have exceptions to approval rules.

In a long run we hopefully have some better API or rules to solve this. I'm only saying current situation.

re, Jonni