[SailfishDevel] GPS not turned off if app exits without stopping the GPS

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jan 13 08:02:04 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron

Thanks for you rapid answer. I am on my way to work, I will play
around with this further when I get back home this evening (Swiss Time).

So far, on both the N9 and Jolla I used the presence of the GPS icon
as an indication that it was running / not running.

Once I have run the tests you suggest I will update this thread,

Cheers

Chris