[SailfishDevel] qml PositionSource element gives error: QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sun Jan 12 21:12:58 UTC 2014

Hi Bob

Thanks for the confirmation that things work for you.

I too now suspect that it is a ghost problem. The trouble is, as soon
as I saw the error I just assumed that it was a real problem and did
not even bother to try and display Position info. To mix metaphors it
led me up the garden path on a wild goose chase ...

Chris