[SailfishDevel] qml PositionSource element gives error: QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'

Bob Jelica sailfish at jelica.se
Sun Jan 12 20:49:04 UTC 2014

I get the same error/warning in my app, without it affecting the app. At least not enough for me to dig into the error.
I still get the GPS fix, location etc, so my app is usable.

Would love to find out if it’s a real problem or just a ”ghost” problem, but thus far it seems like it’s not going to give me too much problems :)

//bob