[SailfishDevel] QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

Marcel marcel at aliquis.de
Sun Jan 12 14:15:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to get satellite information using QGeoSatelliteInfoSource, but I
cannot create a default source. Is it not implemented in Sailfish? I know that
Sailfish is using Geoclue, and there is a commit in Qt for supporting the
Geoclue Satellite interface:

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/commit/e09d297894a8b4ff9b06317169b5a9eb97aa7162

Is this missing in the Sailfish-Qt-packages? Is the satellite interface
missing in the Sailfish-Geoclue? Is it another problem? Can I access the
satellite information in another way?

Another small partly related problem I found then using the GPS is the
following: If you use QGeoPositionInfoSource the VerticalAccuracy and the
HorizontalAccuracy are always the same, is this normal behaviour?

Greetings,
Marcel