[SailfishDevel] qml PositionSource element gives error: QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Sat Jan 11 20:34:06 UTC 2014

Hi Alejandro

My understanding is that although the version is quotes as 5.1, it is
actually a "not quite finished" 5.2

In the target there is a 5.2.0 subdirectory:

/Users/christopherlamb/SailfishOS/mersdk/targets/SailfishOS-armv7hl/usr/include/qt5/QtPositioning/5.2.0

import QtPositioning 5.2, import QtPositioning 5.1, and import
QtPositioning 5.0 all give me the same error.

Whereas something like "import QtPositioning 5.7" gives module
"QtPositioning version 5.7 is not installed"

Chris