[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Kalle Vahlman kalle.vahlman at movial.com
Fri Jan 10 08:32:28 UTC 2014

2014/1/10 Andreas Enbacka <aenbacka at gmail.com>:
> I would like to agree with Franck on this. I have also partly held off
> developing for SailfishOS due to e.g., the Harbour process, as well as due
> to APIs my apps need to are not allowed.

This seems backwards; if no cool apps exist for SailfishOS that use
certain API's, what's the incentive for Jolla to allow them in
Harbour?

Please please do develop for SailfishOS and *make* Jolla beg and
promise anything to get your superb app submitted to Harbour! ;)

 Kalle

--
Kalle Vahlman, Movial Creative Technologies Inc.
Porkkalankatu 20, FI-00180 Helsinki