[SailfishDevel] Harbour QA process...

Andreas Enbacka aenbacka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:01:58 UTC 2014

I would like to agree with Franck on this. I have also partly held off
developing for SailfishOS due to e.g., the Harbour process, as well as
due to APIs my apps need to are not allowed. I think that in case Jolla
wants developers to focus on developing native apps for SailfishOS, many
improvments are needed in this area.

Regards,
Andreas Enbacka