[SailfishDevel] Howto ship QML plugins for harbour

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 10 08:06:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 09.01.2014 12:39, dcaliste at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I need to ship two system QML plugins with my app for it to validate the
> harbour recommendations. How can I do this ?
>
> Let's take the example of QtPositioning

lets take an other example ;-)

https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-qml-plugin-dbus

which is not allowed as such in Harbour, so I had to add it:
https://github.com/d0b3rm4n/harbour-simpletorch/tree/master/src/dbus

I had to make changes in plugin.cpp and qmldir and install it
accordingly (see dbus.pro, qmldir installs to
/usr/share/$NAME/lib/harbour/simpletorch/dbus, and lib to
/usr/share/$NAME/lib/).

In
https://github.com/d0b3rm4n/harbour-simpletorch/blob/master/src/harbour-simpletorch.cpp
I had to set the addImportPath to /usr/share/$NAME/lib/ and then I can
import is in .qml files as:

import harbour.simpletorch.dbus 1.0

br
Reto