[SailfishDevel] Devel USB-mode withouth battery charging?

Julius Loman lomo at kyberia.net
Thu Jan 9 21:16:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 09:38:05PM +0200, Tone Kastlunger <users.giulietta at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a very good point, have been wondering the same...
I don't think so. I've never seen such a device (USB connected without charging).

If you really don't want charning - use WLAN, not USB. Works well for me, but
it won't work in WLAN networks where clients are isolated (typically public
networks).

[ Julius Loman ][ lomo at kyberia.net ][ http://lomo.kyberia.net ][ icq:35732873 ]