[SailfishDevel] Jolla Phone crashes with no mobile network available

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Jan 9 17:52:46 UTC 2014

Hi CDW

What is your development host OS?

For what is worth, I am running OSX - which does not (yet) support
Developer-mode-over-USB-out-of-the-box-from-Jolla, but which can
(easily) be got working using the horndis driver from
http://joshuawise.com/horndis.

Using that driver I can rip out the usb cable without any ill effects
to either host or phone.

Chris