[SailfishDevel] Jolla Phone crashes with no mobile network available

martin.grimme at gmail.com martin.grimme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:34:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

those who experience their Jolla crashing out of the blue, can you please elaborate, to  see if we're in the same boat?

Did it switch off all of a sudden?
Because I'm experiencing this repeatedly. I begin to see a pattern in my switch offs. Heavy network traffic on forced 2G in the western part of Munich (Pasing and Planegg).
I haven't experience this problem in other areas so far, so I assume it could be ofono-related.

Do you see common patterns among your crashes, too?

Martin