[SailfishDevel] Adding localization to sailfish app

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Jan 9 13:59:51 UTC 2014

On Thursday 09 January 2014 14:36 Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> From the shipped application desktop files it looks like that is the way.

Didn't even think of looking there. It seems only a few apps are translated
that way:

$ grep "Name\[" /usr/share/applications/*
/usr/share/applications/jolla-contacts.desktop:Name[zh_CN]=人物
/usr/share/applications/jolla-fileman.desktop:Name[zh_CN]=文件
/usr/share/applications/sailfish-office.desktop:Name[zh_CN]=文档

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus