[SailfishDevel] Harbour: Rejections clarify

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jan 6 16:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi Reto

Zitat von "Reto Zingg" <reto.zingg at jolla.com>:

> gst-plugins-good and
> qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-mediaservice-gstmediaplayer are on device by
> default. Apps should not require this packages. Please remove it
> from your requires section.

If I understand this correctly we are not supposed to have explicit
yaml file dependencies for stuff that is installed on the device by
default.

The question is: how are we poor developers supposed to keep track of
what is installed by default, and what was added later (either in the
course of development, or by third party apps via their yamls)?

Speaking for myself, I forget in a matter of days of which packages I
added where ...

Is there a documented list of the default installed packages? If not,
it might be helpful.

Grüsse