[SailfishDevel] File not found errors while generating rpms: how can I fix them?

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:09:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

After having transformed my app, because I started it with the template
that was shipping with the first version of the SDK, to use the new
template, I think there are still some things to be fixed in .pro or .yaml

When I try to deploy my app using "Deploy as RPM package" I get these
errors: http://pastebin.com/qJv9L1cA

I think the problem is in the .pro or in the .yaml and you can find both
files (and also the full source code) here:

-
https://github.com/andreagrandi/sailsoma/blob/newtemplate/rpm/harbour-sailsoma.yaml
-
https://github.com/andreagrandi/sailsoma/blob/newtemplate/harbour-sailsoma.pro

I've tried to give a look around to other projects but I cannot understand
the differences (or better... ALL projects seem to be different from each
other and use different conventions... it would not be better to use all
the same convention and having QtC to check what's missing in .pro and
.yaml for us?).

It's a bit frustrating the fact that I'm spending more time to make
project/packaging/deployment work instead of coding the app :(

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

--
Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador / Nokia Developer
Champion