[SailfishDevel] Undocumented Silica components

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:26:36 UTC 2014

Hi Luciano,

My guess is that since those components are part of Silica and their
imports are allowed in the harbour, it is OK to use them. I don't know
their actual official status but I guess they are simply not documented
because of a mistake, not because they are disallowed.

Would be nice to have someone from Jolla confirm, though.

Cheers,
Timur

Timur