[SailfishDevel] Undocumented Silica components

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:58:56 UTC 2014

I don't know if this has been addresed already, but...

In my application, I would like to use a few components that the
componentgallery is demoing, but that are not documented in the
reference documentation.
Is it OK to use everything that works there?

Specifically, I want to use

* OpacityRampEffect for my coverpage
* the busy property of the PullDownMenu while fetching status updates
* possibly the GlassItem as an indicator of the train delay

Since I would like for my application to eventually be distributed
through the Harbour, I would like to know if it is OK to do so.

Best regards,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams