[SailfishDevel] API/Silica Module for Contacts

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:17:14 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

I think there are some picker dialogs in Silica (you can look around in its
directory), but as far as I know only a few of them are part of the public
API.

If you look around here:
https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/sailfish-silica-all.html
You can see that there's only a ColorPickerDialog, DatePickerDialog and
TimePickerDialog in the API now.

If you wish to have a contact picker, vote for this Together post:
https://together.jolla.com/question/9339/feature-request-silica-contact-picker-api/

Cheers,
Timur

Timur