[SailfishDevel] API/Silica Module for Contacts

Sven Putze sailfish.os at hardcodes.de
Thu Jan 2 19:26:25 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I want to select the email addresses of contacts in one of my apps. But if possible I don't want to use QContacts for this task, I'd like to reuse the same dialog as is present in the email program. There is this +-button which leads to a complete (contact) selection dialog.
Is there an API (description) available anywhere to use this module?
Must I reinvent the wheel here and try to achieve the same with my own code?
Or can I at least use the source code of this dialog and if yes from where?

BR.
Sven