[SailfishDevel] Swipe lock (contd.)

Mikko Harju mikko.harju at jolla.com
Thu Jan 2 11:20:18 UTC 2014

On 01.01.2014 19:13, Bob Jelica wrote:
> Continuing on the thread here: https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-November/001517.html
>
> Swipe lock using flags as per the thread above doesn’t work, neither emu nor the device.
>
> Any other suggestions I could try?
> I have a map in my sub-page and trying to pan the map will pop the page from the stack instead (or peek).

The window flag Qt::WindowOverridesSystemGestures affects only the
gestures triggered close to the edge, ie. close-from-top, peek and
opening events feed. These gestures are detected by the window manager
before any events are sent to your application, and setting the flag
disables the detection.

For (Silica) applications, the PageStack navigation gestures can be
disabled on page-by-page basis by setting
   backNavigation: false
   forwardNavigation: false
in your Page.

--