[SailfishDevel] Swipe Lock

Mariano Boragno marianoboragno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:42:31 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Anyway, this didn't work. I've set the Qt::WindowOverridesSystemGestures as
Jonni proposed but I can still minimize and close the application using the
swipe gesture.

This feature is a must in my application. The game is intended to block
babies from playing around with the phone while getting them entertained,
so I need a way to block the gestures.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!!!

Regards...