[SailfishDevel] No inbox?

Jonni Nakari jonni at egarden.fi
Thu Jan 2 10:50:08 UTC 2014

On 02.01.2014 12:23, Chris Walker wrote:
> As I appear to be the only one with this problem, it's plainly not
> something that should trouble the development team.
I had a similar problem when I tried adding my free Gmail account using
Microsoft Exchange account type. No errors were displayed when creating
the account or checking mail.

I might have also seen this problem when I mistyped some settings on a
imap type account, but not sure about that.

I suggest that you re-create and double check all you account's
settings. You might get some additional debug information by enabling
the developer mode and running "journalctl -f -a" as root when first
saving the account and when checking for new mail.

--
Jonni Nakari
jonni at egarden.fi
+358 50 4411 784