[SailfishDevel] How to activate GPS on device

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Jan 1 20:17:57 UTC 2014

Salut Damien

Not noise par bleu, far from it!

What if someone starts your app first, before the map app?

What is the mystery license? If that is a requirement to use GPS, then
maybe your app will also need to be able to handle the license
acceptance process.

For what exactly is the license required? If it is for the Maps, then
what has that to do with GPS Positioning?

Ä bientôt

Chris

p.s: my questions are not for you, rather they are follows on to your
discovery.
p.p.s. I have in interest in GPS apps, and now my Jolla has arrived in
the nick of time for the end-of-year and I have Developer access, I
hope to get some GPS code running on the device soon ...