[SailfishDevel] How to debug Julla

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Feb 27 09:48:36 UTC 2014

Hi Tony

I initially had great problems upgrading my Jolla, installing stuff
from the store, and even activating developer mode.

After lots of hunting around, experimentation and measuring, I
concluded that the problem was high latency in my home network, and
the Jolla's poor tolerance for this. (Other similar devices could
upgrade no problem). I stripped my home network down to the bare
essentials, the latency issues vanished, and hey presto I could
install developer mode, upgrade my Jolla etc.

Maybe you have a similar issue?

Chris