[SailfishDevel] DOM Traversal Example (C++)

Martin Björkström martin.bjorkstrom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:42:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to port an Harmattan application to Sailfish, but I'm stuck at
trying to get web page content via DOM Traversal.

Harmattan app uses QWebView for traversing a web pages DOM and getting the
content. Pretty much like the example here:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qtwebkitexamples-webkitwidgets-domtraversal-example.html

Only problem is that e.g. QWebView is found in QtWebkitWidgets and AFAIK
QtWidgets are not supported in SailfishOS...

So, my question is: Is there another (simple) way getting Web page content
via DOM Traversal (in C++) without the use of QtWidgets?

Best Regards,
Martin