[SailfishDevel] Sideload Native App To Sailfish
jmkokko1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:12:26 UTC 2014
And infact you don't even need Filemanager for that:
1) download an RPM using Jolla Browser
2) Open Jolla Store and keep it open in background
3) Go to Settings -> Transfers
4) Click the downloaded rpm file (nothing seems to happen)
5) Switch to Jolla Store and click "Install"
This method also works also without developer mode.
2014-02-05 A. Wickert <sailfish at penguinfriends.org>:
> You don't need the developermode to install RPMs. You can install RPMs
> easily from the FileManager.
More information about the Devel