[SailfishDevel] Carsten Munk FOSSDEM talk

winfried.dobbe at xmsnet.nl winfried.dobbe at xmsnet.nl
Mon Feb 3 10:35:21 UTC 2014

I recorded it. However there was a problem with the recording laptops
during Carsten's talk, so it has been recorded in-camera instead and needs
manual editing. (Which has the advantage that the presentation will be
available in a higher resolution than the 720x576 size of the normal
Fosdem recordings).

I hope I can finish the edit this week. Will send an email on this mailing
list when it is online.

regards,
Winfried