[SailfishDevel] /home/src1/ - compile hello-world application

Dirk Zimmermann me+sailfishos at dirkz.com
Sun Dec 21 12:58:17 UTC 2014

I encountered this error as well when I followed the getting started
tutorial (error message taken from previous mail):

17:43:40: Running steps for project tag2a...
17:43:40: Starting:
"/home/marcus/.config/SailfishAlpha4/mer-sdk-tools/MerSDK/SailfishOS-i486/qmake"
/home/marcus/projects/jolla/tag2/tag2a/tag2a.pro -r -spec linux-g++-32
CONFIG+=debug CONFIG+=declarative_debug CONFIG+=qml_debug
bash: /home/src1/: No such file or directory
bash: /home/src1/: No such file or directory
17:43:40: The process
"/home/marcus/.config/SailfishAlpha4/mer-sdk-tools/MerSDK/SailfishOS-i486/qmake"
exited with code 127.
Error while building/deploying project tag2a (kit: MerSDK-SailfishOS-i486)
When executing step 'qmake'
17:43:40: Elapsed time: 00:00.

For the record, I fixed it by reinstalling the SDK and making sure the
home-path matches an existing path that will contain my projects, since
that path was what I tampered with before. src1 seems to be the SDK-VM's
mount-point for your local source directory, and according to the
message this is missing.

--
Public Key available:
http://blog.dirkz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/A4B43211_pub.asc