[SailfishDevel] QtQuickDialogs - QtQuickControls

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:53:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
With the help of Gcompris community I try to port Gcompris Educational
Software to Sailfish OS.
The last problem that we encountered - we could not start application
because of unresolved dependencies.

The two modules are missing: QtQuickDialogs and QtQuickControls.
Gcompris uses them because they add portability.

It looks like that the official repository does not have this modules.

I have tried to check 3rd party repositories, but was not able to found
up-to-date packages.

Could any one help me to find the way to have this modules on  Sailfish?

--
Alex Smirnov