[SailfishDevel] Installation trouble with the SDK

Kim Foder kim at foder.dk
Wed Dec 10 23:49:56 UTC 2014

Hi again

Well, it probably does not have anything to do with the entropy pool!

I have just tried the solution mentioned here:
http://www.chrissearle.org/2008/10/13/Increase_entropy_on_a_2_6_kernel_linux_box/, for seeding the entropy pool, and even though the pool went over 3000, the installation still hang at 76% :(

Any ideas ?

/Kim