[SailfishDevel] Commercial app status/roadmap

Mikael Hermansson mike at 7b4.se
Fri Apr 4 15:53:25 UTC 2014

I just started a thread on jolla2gether about the issue...

https://together.jolla.com/question/37727/what-about-replace-harbour-with-bodega-store-solution/

--
This was posted on a  Lenovo Thinkpad X230 running Kubuntu desktop.

I am Software engineer/Open Source geek:

Experience in Qt/QML, C++, C, Python, GIT, Linux on embedded.

Twitter: @mikecomputing
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mikael-hermansson/30/95b/204
Diaspora: https://diasp.eu/u/mike7b4
Phone: +46732546542