[SailfishDevel] Problem running "old" project on QT5

Markus Svensson markus.svensson at me.com
Thu Sep 19 19:42:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm in the process of migrating my app from the old QT4 alpha of the SDK to the latest QT5-based version.

I'm running into problems when I try to deploy to the emulator:
/opt/sdk/SilicaNote/opt/sdk/bin/SilicaNote: error while loading shared libraries: libQtDeclarative.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I assume there is a dependency to a QT4 library hiding somewhere in my project - does anyone have a clue where to look?

Thanks!

Regards,
Markus Svensson