[SailfishDevel] File chooser

Caliste Damien dcaliste at free.fr
Thu Oct 31 21:55:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

   I didn't see any mention in the Silica reference web page of a file
chooser. Is there any planed for a later SDK update ? My application
needs to load or save a file, the user choose the place of, how can I
do ?

   Secondary open question, I've seen in the wiki that there is no
notification QML component up to now. Is there any plan to release some
later ? I'm thinking of the Maemo5 yellow banners that appear and
disappear automatically with a small message ("download failure", and so
on…). It was convenient, what are the plans for Sailfish ?

Regards,

Damien.