[SailfishDevel] Installer Freeze after "Set Project Directory" Step

cckwes cckwes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:50:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

    I just installed Elementary OS Luna (base on Ubuntu 12.04) on my laptop
and I'm installing Sailfish OS SDK (1310 64bit).

    The installer and the system freeze after i click "Next" at "Set
Project Directory" step. At first, I thought it's a corrupted installer but
I've re-download the installer and verify that it's not corrupted.

    Also, I found this bug which is similar to the problem I've
encountered. https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-25994 . I try
install the SDK using sudo as suggested by the bug report but failed
because installer does not allow root installation.

    Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks

--
Wesley Chong