[SailfishDevel] Updated emulator in SailfishOS SDK available

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Wed Oct 30 13:53:12 UTC 2013

Hi Jarko

On OSX and on Windows I get an Installer Error (OSX version error
below, Window error coming in my next mail).

Fatal error while evaluating a script.

Error: cannot access member `updateRequested' of deleted QObject

Backtrace:
	<anonymous>()@/var/folders/lz/ghjnjzs11tbg581csnqbpbhm0000gn/T/remoterepo-Nl3665/org.merproject.maintenance/installscript.qs:73

Chris