[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: How to get GPS Location in QML

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Oct 28 12:39:45 UTC 2013

Hi  Bolek

I must have been still half asleep this morning, and did not properly
read the code I sent you....

It looks like PositionSource has been moved from Location to
Positioning (see the example here:
https://github.com/mer-packages/qtlocation/pull/7/files

So the import we need is Import QtPositioning 5.0

Chris

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch -----