[SailfishDevel] Cannot deploy application since SDK upgrade

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 09:21:47 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

since I upgraded to the latest SDK release, I can no longer deploy my
application.

The RPM is built correctly, after the emulator update, but the "run"
icon is grayed out, and in the "project" page, the "run" configuration
warns that the application path is missing. The text edits to set
custom executable/path are disabled, so I cannot fix this manually...

Maybe this is due to how my project is structured?
I have a main project of type subdirs, with the code/resources in the
"application" folder. Also, there are conditionals to select
maemo5/harmattan/sailfish specific options; maybe these are preventing
the automatic detection of the executable.
However the TARGET" is not under any condition at all...

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams