[SailfishDevel] SSH after update : IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY! Error

Saija Saarenpää setelani at live.com
Fri Oct 25 06:31:55 UTC 2013

In addition, if you want to be sure not to remove wrong lines (there might be others starting with 2222 or 2223) the warning message states the offending lines:

Offending RSA key in /Users/christopherlamb/.ssh/known_hosts:8

In this case the offending line was 8, which can be safely deleted.

- Saija / matrixx

Lähetetty iPadista