[SailfishDevel] QtQuickTest tests imports and test/main code locations while there's no conditional import in QML

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:59:05 UTC 2013

I can't see how it would help the situation, Reto :/

-import might be able add extra imports and runtime (though I think it
needs qmldir and proper plugin and doesn't work with just import directory,
but maybe it works with just the directory too.

Still QML file will have import "../src" for the QtCreator editing sake and
it's existence will produce errors at runtime since ../src won't be found.

Or have I misunderstood you?

Artem.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Reto Zingg <reto.zingg at jolla.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 21.10.2013 14:21, Artem Marchenko wrote:
>

>> What would you do?
>>

> assuming you are using qmltestrunner for your qml tests (/usr/lib/qt5/bin/
> **qmltestrunner from qt5-qtdeclarative-devel-tools)**, you can specify
> import path with "-import".
>
> from "-help":
>
>  QmlTest options:
>  -import dir         : Specify an import directory.
>  -input dir/file     : Specify the root directory for test cases or a
> single test case file.
>

> br
> Reto

Artem Marchenko