[SailfishDevel] Swipe Lock

Mariano Boragno marianoboragno at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:13:07 UTC 2013

Hi Jonni,

Does that mean that I cannot dynamically enable/disable swipe lock on the
fly?

Thanks for your answer!

Regards...

--

...Mariano Boragno...

On 29/11/13 14:45 Jonni Rainisto wrote:
Hi

You need to call that before your setSource-line, as setFlags will not do
anything if qml is already loaded.

Usually I do it with something like this:
        QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(Sailfish::createApplication(argc
, argv));
        QScopedPointer<QQuickView> view(Sailfish::createView());

    // Disable swipe gestures in proper way

    view->setFlags(view->flags()|Qt::WindowOverridesSystemGestures);

    Sailfish::setView(view.data(), "qrc:/main.qml");

re, Jonni