[SailfishDevel] Problems with the emulator (I think)

Alessandro Portale alessandro at casaportale.de
Sun Nov 17 08:39:22 UTC 2013

Perhaps your project configuration still has some old SDK paths in it. Two
different ways of fixing this:

- Delete and Re-add the SailfishOS kit(s) in the "Project" mode in Qt
Creator
- Manually delete the <project>.user file from you project folder and open
the Project in Qt Creator

Cheers,
Alessandro