[SailfishDevel] qt-components-qt5

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Nov 11 05:48:13 UTC 2013

Hi Marcin

Have you installed that package to both the Emulator and the SDK Build
Engine? (and synced in the SDK Control Center?)

My next guess is that you get this error from QML. Normally the qml
types are available in a version of the package with
import-declarative in the name (to be installed to both the Emulator
and SDK build chain). But for qt-components-qt5 I can't find a
import-declarative version of the package, so it looks to me to be C++
only ....). But as I don't have experience of that package, I may be
wrong.

Sorry I have to dash off, otherwise I would experiment further ...

Chris