[SailfishDevel] qt-components-qt5

cckwes cckwes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 22:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

     Are you using the harmattan qml components with "import
com.nokia.meego 1.1" and "PageStackWindow" as the top level component?

     If you are, I think you should change to using Sailifish Silica
components and ApplicationWindow as the top level component as shown here:
https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/qml-sailfishsilica-applicationwindow.html

Wesley

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Marcin M. <marmistrzmar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run an app using qt-components-qt5 (installed in the
> emulator). It fails though. The output is:
>
> QML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.
>
> Using Wayland-EGL
>
> Module 'com.nokia.meego' does not contain a module identifier directive -
> it cannot be protected from external registrations.
>
> MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient(const QString&, QObject*)
> Theme: "jolla-ambient"
>
> LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in
> ("/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch",
> "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch")
>
> file:///usr/share/MeeIrregulars/qml/MeeIrregulars.qml:5:1:
> PageStackWindow is not a type
>
> PageStackWindow
>
> ^
>
> What am I doing wrong?