[SailfishDevel] Double-tap detection

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:15:51 UTC 2013

Thanks, for the reply, Jonni, now I know about double clicks. Will do own
detection then.

Sorry about not-buildable project. I tried checking it out into a new
folder and Creator fails to parse .pro without more details. I must have
checked in something too much or too little :/

Best regards,
Artem.