[SailfishDevel] Double-tap detection

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Sat Nov 9 20:55:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2dj2srr.jpg

Well I manually fixed your package, and yes you should never really use doubleclicks, but if you happen to click madly with 2 fingers simultaneously, you sometimes get event triggered. Default treshold values are so high that you basicly never can get doubleclick with one finger. If you want double click behaviour so you need listen for raw event timestamps.

re, Jonni